Half or Whole Freezer Pig
Now taking reservations for whole or half freezer pigs, for mid-October or mid-December 2021 fulfillment.
What do you get from a whole pig? Your pig is custom processed for your order, so you have choices!
- Loin: cut as bone-in chops, boneless chops & whole tenderloin, or roasts
- Shoulder: butt and/or picnic roasts, or steaks
- Ham: roasts and/or steaks, smoked or fresh
- Belly: fresh pork belly or smoked bacon, whole or sliced
- Grind: fresh ground pork, mild, hot, or breakfast sausage. (Any section above can be ground to give you more sausage!)
- You can also get jowl, hocks, heart, tongue, liver and lard if you'd like.
Average live weight is 250 lb, which gives you approximately 125 lb of finished meat for a whole pig, or 65 lb for a 1/2 pig. After you order, you will need to fill out our cut sheet with your processing choices. Your order will arrive frozen in labelled, vacuum sealed packages, ready for your freezer.
Our pigs are mixed-breed crosses, raised outdoors on pasture, natural grains, milk & whey from cheesemaking.
Pricing is $325/half or $600/whole, which includes processing costs. $100 non-refundable deposit required, with balance due at pickup. For pickup at the farm, the Ithaca Farmers Market, or other mutually agreeable location. Shipping available at additional cost. Please select "PICKUP" at checkout, so you are not billed for shipping.